quarta-feira, agosto 22

Review, Guys!


ATIVIDADES DE REVISÃO – 9º ANO




Fill in the gaps with the correct verb tense of the verbs in brackets. Make sure you the sentence is a first type conditional sentence.

   1.     If you  HELP (help) me, I WILL HELP  (help) you.
   2.    If they ____________ (catch) the bus, they ___________ (arrive) on time.
   3.    If my parents _____________ (support) me, I ___________ (be) a better person.
   4.    If it _____________ (rain), I ____________ (get) wet.
   5.    Sally and Elizabeth ____________ (go) out tonight if their parents ____________ (allow) it.
   6.    They ___________ (visit) Eiffel Tower if they __________ (go) to France.
   7.    If I ___________ (pass) the year, my parents _____________ (give) me a gift.
   8.    If I ____________ (not/pass) the year, my parents ______________ (be) very disappointed.
   9.    If the cable TV ______________ (not/work), we ____________ (rent) a DVD.
  10.  If the baby _______________ (not/eat), we ______________ (see) the doctor.
  11.   If the T-shirt ________________ (suit) me, I _______________ (buy) it.
  12.  If you _________________ (continue) on a diet, you _________________ (get) sick.
  13.  If you ________________ (be) a good listener, you _______________ (have) many friends.
  14.  If you _________________ (not/be) careful, you ________________ (spoil) the machine.
  15.  If she ______________ (not / be) careful, she ____________ (not/have) enough money left.
  16.  If you ___________ (get) enough sleep, you _____________ (feel) healthier.
  17.  My parents ____________ (give) me a hug, if I ______________ (arrive) home early.
  18.  If you _______________ (not/be) careful, you _______________ (fall).
  19.  If she _______________ (eat) that mayonnaise, she ________________ (be) sick.
  20. If they ______________ (not/behave), their parents ________________ (punish) them.
  21.  She ______________ (go) on a trip if she ______________ (have got) holidays in August.
  22. I ______________ (get) dehydrated if you _________________ (not/drink) more water.
  23. If it _____________ (be) too much heat, I _______________ (turn off) the air conditioning.
  24. You ______________ (understand) conditional sentences if you ______________ (practice) carefully.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu recadinho. Obrigada!